Data Privacy NoticeIntroductionClare Nash Architecture Ltd. (CNA) (‘we’) promises to respect any personal data that you share with us or is given to us from other organisations and is kept safe. We will provide clear details about what we will use your data for upon collection of it and will not use it for anything you would not reasonably expect. From May 2018 we will be updating our systems to be compliant with new data protection regulations. As such, we will only send marketing communications (i.e. newsletter) to those who have explicitly stated they are happy for us to do so. We will also communicate with those who are of ‘legitimate interest’ about our projects etc. How do we collect your information?
- When you directly give it to us
- By signing up to our mailing list via our website
- By asking us to sign you up to our mailing list
- By signing an appointment document to work with us
- By emailing us with an enquiry
- By filling out the ‘contact us’ sheet on our website
When signing up to or being signed up to our mailing list, we will collect your name and email address.When signing an appointment document to work with us, we usually collect; your name, address, phone number and email address. We may also ask you for additional information on the ‘Pre-design questionnaire’. All emails sent to us, including attachments, are monitored by the Director’s email. If you email us with a potential project enquiry we will ask for personal data such as; your name, email, phone number and address in order to contact you to follow up about your project. Via the website when you fill out our ‘Contact Us’ sheet where we ask for email, telephone number and address.
- When you give it to us indirectly
Your information may be shared with us via a third party such as an engineer, if you have given your explicit consent for them to do so.
- When you visit our website- https://clarenasharchitecture.co.uk/
- Social Media
- Marketing i.e. our quarterly newsletter
- Projects i.e. client information and communication