Who is it for?
This service is aimed at business owners (architectural or otherwise).
You may be considering starting your own practice, you may have some ideas, but you’re not sure how feasible they are. Perhaps you are already set-up but are thinking of creating a team, maybe it’s a remote working one, like our model.
For me, it is not just about being an architect, but building a life in and outside of the studio as well. I began as a sole trader in 2011 and started creating a team in 2014. We are now a team of eight so I have lots to share! I also know how alone it can feel when first starting out, so I have set aside some time to answer all your questions.
So if you’re feeling a bit stuck, or you’d like to brainstorm ideas or just pick my brains, this is definitely for you. You can literally ask me anything at all in this hour together.
What does it involve?
- These are some of things I like to talk about:
- How to find your niche
- How to market your niche with least effort
- Spotting quick wins for you
- Building a happy remote working team
- Running an agile business
- How to write a book (or two!)
- Working best in alignment with your personality and strengths
- Achieving work/life balance
- Setting boundaries