…on all aspects of designing a working life that suits you and your business, this book explains in clear and accessible language how to avoid the common pitfalls of long hours and low pay. It explores how to juggle work with family commitments, how to set your own career path and design priorities, and how to instil a flexible working culture within a busy lifestyle.
Encompasses the full range of life-work challenges:
- Money, fees and cashflow
- Playing to your personal strengths
- Outsourcing areas of weakness
- Building a happy and productive remote-working team
- Creating a compelling marketing strategy
- Juggling parenthood and work
- Studying and honing workplace skills
Provides the inside view from innovative practices: alma-nac, Gbolade Design Studio, Harrison Stringfellow Architects, Invisible Studio Architects, Office S&M Architects, POoR Collective, Pride Road Architects and Transition by Design.